- August 27th-30th, 2020 / 3 Nights
- Notre Dame Classic Game Ticket
- Pick your section during Step 3 in the purchasing process!
- 3 Nights’ Accommodations at the following hotel:
- Aloft Dublin Hotel
- Check In – 8/27
- Check Out – 8/30
- Welcome Event
- Admission into the official Notre Dame Welcome Event with fellow fans
- Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket
- Your bus ticket allows you to pick and choose the attractions you wish to visit in the city
- Dublin Pass (1 Day)
- A sightseeing city card that includes free entry to over 30 top attractions, monuments and museums in the city of Dublin
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Enjoy a full Irish breakfast at hotels starting the morning after your package begins through check out day
- Commemorative Souvenir & Credential
- On-site Staff
- All Taxes & Fees
Single Occupancy: $3,399.00 per person
Double Occupancy: $2,663.00 per person
Deposit Due at Time of Booking; $750.00 per person
After the deposit payment is made, equal monthly payments will be due the 4th of every month until May 4th, 2020
Final Payment Due Date: May 4th, 2020
Alot Dublin Hotel
- Address: 1 Mill Street, Merchants Quay, Dublin
- Stay and play in style in the new Aloft Dublin City Hotel. Designed to meet the needs of the next generation of traveler, Aloft is where technology meets design. Located in one of the most historic parts of Dublin, the Liberties is undergoing rapid redevelopment making it one of the fastest growing areas of the City. The modern and colorful façade of the hotel stands out in the historic area, making the new building a signature feature of the area. The top floor houses the Re:Fuel restaurant and WXYZ bar, as well as our Re:Mix lounge. Signature views of the city can be enjoyed here, with the mountains on one side, and sweeping views of the city on the other. The loft style, urban inspired bedrooms are where style meets comfort.
Itinerary subject to change
Day 1: Thursday – August 27, 2020 – Fáilte and Welcome to Ireland
- Arrive at Dublin Airport.
- If group airfare is purchased through Major League Vacations, guests will receive transportation from their designated arrival airport to their hotel.
Please note, group airfare will be available for purchase approximately ten months prior to departure date. Guests who purchase airfare independently will
be responsible for transportation to their designated Limerick hotel.
- Check-in at your Dublin hotel and enjoy the rest of your day at leisure.
Day 2: Friday – August 28, 2020 – Dublin’s Fair City!
- Enjoy the day at leisure in Dublin. You may utilize your Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour ticket and Dublin Pass to visit sites around the city.
- In the evening attend the Notre Dame Welcome Event, exclusive to guests of the tours. Pending the distance to your hotel, transportation will be provided.
Day 3: Saturday – August 29, 2020 – GAMEDAY!
- Spend the day at leisure to enjoy the atmosphere that surrounds the game. Pending the distance to your hotel, transportation will be provided.
Day 4: Sunday – August 30, 2020 – Farewell
- Depart Dublin.
- If group airfare is purchased through Major League Vacations, guests will receive transportation from their Dublin hotel to their designated departure airport. Please note, group airfare will be available for purchase approximately ten months prior to departure date. Guests who purchase airfare independently will be responsible for their own departure transportation.